A complete, flexible and configurable financial module is available. From the date and time your financial module is activated all the flight reports inserted in the system will be affected by the financial parameters.
You can create as many financial parameters as you need, there is no restriction.
- Parameter active: You can switch ON/OFF a parameter when you want, those ones with value NO (inactive) will not be part of the financial calculations.
- Financial parameter: Is the name of the parameter, for example “Meal for passengers” , “Aircraft cleaning” ,”Publicity on board” …
- Amount: value used to calculate. Use always positive values, do not put negative values.
- Is Cost: Put as YES if the parameter is a cost for the VA. For example “Meal for passengers”
- Is Profit: Put as YES if the parameter is a profit for the VA. For example “Publicity on board”
- Linked To Time: Put as YES if the parameter is linked to the flight time, in this case the amount will be multiplied by the flight duration.
- Linked To Pax: Put as YES if the parameter is linked to the number of passengers, in this case the amount will be multiplied by the number of passengers.
- Linked To Distance: Put as YES if the parameter is linked to the flight distance, in this case the amount will be multiplied by the flight distance.
- Linked To Fuel: Put as YES if the parameter is linked to the fuel burned, in this case the amount will be multiplied by the fuel burned in the flight.
- Linked To Flight: Put as YES if the parameter is not linked to the flight duration, number of passengers, fuel burned or distance. If YES it will be applied to any flight.
The financial calculations are done for flights reported via SIM ACARS, FS Keeper and manual report.
Example of calculation for a regular flight reported with SIM ACARS:
Setting of the financial parameters (excel format for better understanding).
- Duration 0.85 h
- Distance 278 NM
- Fuel 2803 Kg
- PAX: 135
- Cargo 5500 Kg
Regular route defined as follow.
Costs for flight:
- 200 (Airport Taxes)
- 500 (Ground Handling)
- 750 (Wifi)
Costs for PAX:
- 135 x 10 = 1350 (Meal on board)
Costs for time:
- 85 x 700 = 595 (Engine wear)
Costs for fuel:
- 38 x 2803 = 1065.14
TOTAL COSTS= 4.460.14
Profit for flight:
- 1000 Publicity
Profit for PAX & Cargo:
- 135 x 5 = 675
- 135 x 80 = 10800
- 5500 x 11 = 60500
TOTAL PROFIT= 72975
TOTAL BALANCE= 72975– 4460.14 = 68514.86
Each flight has associated a financial report:
A global view of the VA finances is also available the information is aggregated at financial parameter or type of cost/profit.