Author Topic: Non VA Use  (Read 1153 times)

ScottecLEMD

• View Profile
Non VA Use
« on: February 14, 2016, 10:08:41 PM »
Hi

Just started to use this great tool today as it works without the need to be connected to a Virtual Airline.  However, I wonder if you could make a change to show the following for non VA users.

The Off/Out/On/In times - these are really benficial and would be great if they were displayed as part of the flight summary or included in the Log Book entry.

As I say, I don't fly with a Virtual Airline and have been looking for some form of ACARS to record the important flight details for my own personal log.  This is the best program that I have seen without all the complicated and unnecessary addons.

Also, on the map display, would it be possible to change the airplane position marker to an actual airplane symbol?

Thanks and regards

Ken
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:22:56 AM by ScottecLEMD »

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Non VA Use
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 08:19:04 AM »
Hi

Just started to use this great tool today as it works without the need to be connected to a Virtual Airline.  However, I wonder if you could make a change to show the following for non VA users.

The Off/Out/On/In times - these are really benficial and would be great if they were displayed as part of the flight summary or included in the Log Book entry.

As I say, I don't fly with a Virtual Airline and have been looking for some form of ACARS to record the important flight details for my own personal log.  This is the best program that I have seen without all the complicated and unnecessary addons.

Also, on the map display, would it be possible to change the airplane position marker to an actual airplane symbol?

Thanks and regards

Ken

Thanks :-) indeed SIM ACARS was designed to be used with a VA but also for pilots not flying for a VA. for me this point was very important beacseu I knwo not all virtual pilots want to be part of a VA.
New featres will be added to SIM ACARS. Maps enhancements for example, stadistics , GWPS, sounds ...
Regarding "The Off/Out/On/In times" what do you mean?
VAM Creator and programmer.