Author Topic: Preview Bug  (Read 1460 times)

UweK

• View Profile
    • Terra-Fly VA IVAO Certified
Preview Bug
« on: February 10, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »
Hi to all,

just want to ask if someone have fixed the preview bug?

Here what it makes :-(

I cant beleive.... I thought I was dreaming ....

If you are going to validate a flight (regardless if regular or charter) and you click on the blue "i" button BEFORE click "accept the flight" you only see Pilot Salery.
If you don´t click on the blue "i" button and accept the flight without preview, all costs are shown.

Uwe

this bug is known by some other, too. PLEASE HELP!

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Preview Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 07:53:13 AM »
Hi to all,

just want to ask if someone have fixed the preview bug?

Here what it makes :-(

I cant beleive.... I thought I was dreaming ....

If you are going to validate a flight (regardless if regular or charter) and you click on the blue "i" button BEFORE click "accept the flight" you only see Pilot Salery.
If you don´t click on the blue "i" button and accept the flight without preview, all costs are shown.

Uwe

this bug is known by some other, too. PLEASE HELP!

sorry I do not understand the issue, please put an example with screenshots, it will help me to understand what you mean.
Thanks
VAM Creator and programmer.

UweK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 10:52:12 AM »
Ok will try to explain again :-)

Picture 1 (vam_1):
A pilot with callsign TEF122 made a regular flight from CYEG to KJFK. One of our staff members wants to validate this flight now.
BEFORE he clicks on the green button he wants to have a look if the flight was done well and make a click on the blue "i" button.
The flight was OK and the validator press the "accept" button in top of preview. The flight was store.
Now comes the problem:
If you go to the pilots page and have a look to his flight again you see following (Picture 2).
You see only one value (not quite sure which value it is now).

Back to the begining:
If the validator do NOT use the click on the blue "I" button and clicks on the green button directly, the flight is stored, too but with the correct overview of costs and wins (see Picture 3)

UweK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »
Picture one

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 09:35:55 PM »
I will try to reproduce the issue
VAM Creator and programmer.

UweK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
*push*

Timothee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 10:23:10 PM »
Hey

I know what the problem is here, unfortunately I wasn't able so far to solve it. If you click the green "Accept" button in the flight info page, the page ajax/vampirep.php is loaded. This script does only calculate the pilots salary and nothing more. The relevant script calculate_flight_finances.php is never called.

But if you accept a flight with the green ok button on the overview page, the script acept_flight.php is loaded. Everything is calculated correctly.

As i said I don't have a quick solution for this problem but I will look into it.

CaptainSMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 01:45:47 PM »
I came across this issue myself today and can confirm that using the "Accept" button in the details page only adds pilot salary to the finances table.  Validating a flight from the list view (main validation page) via the little green icon/button works fine.

lukaniko

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 11:12:44 PM »
Good day!

I have this annoying problem.
If I press the (i) to edit the report, then the finances are not calculated.
 I was wondering if by chance someone managed to solve it.
Thank you!

Hey

I know what the problem is here, unfortunately I wasn't able so far to solve it. If you click the green "Accept" button in the flight info page, the page ajax/vampirep.php is loaded. This script does only calculate the pilots salary and nothing more. The relevant script calculate_flight_finances.php is never called.

But if you accept a flight with the green ok button on the overview page, the script acept_flight.php is loaded. Everything is calculated correctly.

As i said I don't have a quick solution for this problem but I will look into it.

Timothee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 10:05:44 PM »