Author Topic: VAM 2.4  (Read 1147 times)

KLM

VAM 2.4
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:41:36 PM »
Today I was busy with making my fleet and receive this error:

Error:  SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/dev/shm/#sql_75d_2.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")

I have an paid hosting package with unlimited bandwidth and space and asked my provider already how this can be.
He sorted this out and told me that this was not an error related to my hosting package and it should have something to do with the script.
Is anyone around here familiar with this??

Thanks in advance

julianrodes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Air Comet
Re: VAM 2.4
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 04:50:15 PM »
Today I was busy with making my fleet and receive this error:

Error:  SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/dev/shm/#sql_75d_2.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")

I have an paid hosting package with unlimited bandwidth and space and asked my provider already how this can be.
He sorted this out and told me that this was not an error related to my hosting package and it should have something to do with the script.
Is anyone around here familiar with this??

Thanks in advance

Hello fellow looks I have always used the services of hostinger, has unlimited space even in its form free, and of course many more advantages when you hire the domain and the premium version, also I say maybe it is not the fastest, it will tastes but I spent years with them and have never had serious problems, looking hostinger for your region and try it

a Greeting

KLM

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »
In fact I already use Hostinger at premium services.
Therefore I mentioned that the issue isn't my provider but something else.
It's really strange sometimes the error is there for about 4 hours and after that it disappear for A while.

Nobody have this???
That would point to me that I did make an mistake while changing the layout.

julianrodes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Air Comet
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »
The truth is that not the reason for the error, open a thread in assistance to see if they can help. For my part I can not tell you much is quite rare

KLM

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 09:58:58 PM »
will do that thank you for the advice.

Hope the error will be gone soon because it's very annoying.