Author Topic: SIM ACARS:During data trasmission some data inconsistency  (Read 954 times)

Fabietto996

• View Profile
SIM ACARS:During data trasmission some data inconsistency
« on: June 02, 2020, 05:08:32 PM »
SIM ACARS:During data trasmission some data inconsistency

good evening everyone

i know this topic has been discussed many times but
but I still have this problem,
this flight is alredy reported to the web system

During data trasmission some data inconsistency was found.
please close any program consuming huge brandwith of your network an report aganin

I read ALL the topics on the subject, followed all the tips and guides but nevertheless I continue to have this error
communication with the site works, because it connects and downloads the flight I booked, simacars works perfectly during the flight
then recapitulating:
-the name of the plane has no special characters
- email.php works with both php mailer and smtp
-databases and php pages have no errors
-the recevepirep.php is reachable
-the cmod on the server files is 777
please advise me because it is the only system that has everything that interests me and is done very well

I thank you in advance for any help you can give me, if I forgot to say something ask

Flyhighs

• View Profile
Re: SIM ACARS:During data trasmission some data inconsistency
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 09:43:00 PM »
Hi,
Currently I'm developing a VA using VAM, and I observed same/similar issue.

Then after searching everywhere, I found a clue that the flight log box in the SIMAcars, would show errors if it's facing any while submitting flight data. For me it was pointing to few database error.
I fixed those and my pirep started getting into the db system, in vampirep table.

However, still facing another issue, that even if the data gets inserted in vampireps table, still the loading icon in ACARS keeps on rotating and gives me error that pirep coukd not be submitted, whereas it infact got submitted successfully. Not sure why, but still no solution.

But, yes, since the pireps are getting submitted properly, it's not major worry, just an annoyance.

Could you please check your db quries, particularly in receivevampirep.php.

Thanks

Fabietto996

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 01:14:54 PM »
Good morning and thanks for the reply.
Could you please tell me what kind of mistakes the vampirep gave you?
as suggested by others I searched for the error_log file but it is empty, so I cannot identify the type of error

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply

Timothee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 10:46:44 AM »
So I noticed that, depending on which SQL modes have been set in the database, a few queries do not work anymore.

Regarding people not able to send reports there might occur multiple problems.

First of all, the following variable may be set: NO_ZERO_DATE.
In a few tables (gvausers, vampireps, etc.) the default value for timestamps has been set to 0000-00-00 00:00:00. With this variable set, this value is not valid. Unfortunately it is not possible to alter said tables. Therefore you have to export them, drop the table, modify the exported create table statement and import the table again.
For the table vampireps the affected field is "updated_at". Set the default value to NULL (and allow the field to be NULL).

Furthermore STRICT_ALL_TABLES or STRICT_TRANS_TABLES may be set. With one of those set, INSERT and UPDATE statements will fail if fields without a default value are missing.
In the table vampireps there are four fields (virtual_airline, va_url, paid and vam_route) without a default value. Set a default value for all of them:
virtual_airline: empty string
va_url: empty string
paid: 0
vam_route: 0

You can check the sql_mode variables in PhpMyAdmin.

SIM ACARS sends report via receivevampirep.php. The expected output is always "OK" or "DUPLICATED". Any other output (for example SQL errors) will show the misleading error "During data trasmission some data inconsistency was found...".
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 10:51:52 AM by Timothee »