Author Topic: View issue  (Read 90 times)

Sophie

• View Profile
Re: View issue
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2020, 10:33:04 PM »
table web_configurations

http://prntscr.com/rinm8e

Here you can change ...

welcome_text

rules

school

If you can downgrade the PHP version at your hoster, you have to ask the hoster, or look in Admin Pannel yourself.

In most cases this is possible without problems.

By the way, please do not pay attention to other tables, some were created by me afterwards and are not included in VAM 2.6.2. Not that further questions come up.

Sophie
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 10:36:32 PM by Sophie »
Please use the search function, this will help you with most of the questions asked here.

cristian79652

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 11:45:24 PM »
Thank u a lot. I've discovered that the host may limmited the amout of tables.
It was difficult to find another but  I got one.
This time there was no problems importing sql files and now i see the table missing.
Once I finish uploading the files, I'll let you know if everything is OK.
I really appreciate your help!

cristian79652

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2020, 02:32:04 AM »
SOLVED!!!!!!

This were my key errors:

1   The first host I tried was on web default config PHP v 7.3. (This can be changed on the cpanel software opt. Which was very difficult to find) So, it must be changed to 7.0 solving the view issue of the website.

2   The same host had a limmited amount of tables to import at phpmyadmin, but had no message to advise me that of that, I just discovered it when I read the details of my host plan. (So some tables were missing and making VAM not towork at 100% once u log in) Nothing to do about it but look for another free host to prove VAM or upgrade your plan to get a bigger limmit of tables.

3   When I started trying on another host, I did all again but this time, the host's default name was not "localhost" as in the first one. So I had to change the first item in the db_login.php and database.php files.

Database/Mysql',
      'persistent' => false,
      'host' => 'localhost',    <=had another name on the second host
      'login' => '****',
      'password' => '***',
      'database' => '***',
      'encoding' => 'utf8'

Thank you a lot Sophie!