Author Topic: I'm also having the issue with the admin link  (Read 6932 times)

RainierAir

• View Profile
I'm also having the issue with the admin link
« on: June 28, 2015, 05:02:44 AM »
I do have a server that I pay for that has Apache. It has had no problem doing rewrites with other scripts. I have tried everything to make the administration work. Please help! I am loving the script so far and would love to use this as for my VA.

Thanks.

6mille

• View Profile
Re: I'm also having the issue with the admin link
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »
Hello,

I have the same unresolved issue despite what I read on the forum. It's impossible to access the admin panel, the link is not valide and return an error 404. I've installed the last version of VAM (2.4_v20150706). Can anyone knows the solution please ? It would be great ;)

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 07:44:38 PM »
Up

I've tried many solutions without any result. VAM seems to be a good solution for VA and i would use it instead of phpvms, but if there is no solution to solve this issue i see no other thing to do.
Is someone nice enough to help me ?

ARV187

• View Profile
    • Argavirtual aerolíneas
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:51:07 PM »
Be patient, the developer not have enought time, he answer you soon most probably.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:08:00 AM by ARV187 »

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »
Just some precisions :
- I use a mutualised server hosted on 1&1.
- I tried to change permissions and there's always the same problem (i've read this kind of solution on the spanish forum but it doesn't work for me).
- I tried to put manually the GVausers address in Firefox because it seems to be a problem with the folder path (/vamcore/app/view/GVausers), but it doesn't work.

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 09:10:11 PM »
Just a little correction, i tried to change path in the 2 files (main_vam.php and main_vam_op.php) because Gvausers is in the directory \vamcore\app\view instead of \vamcore, but there's no way, it doesn't work... It's over my understanding  :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:15:25 PM by 6mille »

ARV187

• View Profile
    • Argavirtual aerolíneas
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 11:11:21 PM »
I dont have idea, if you followed instructions of installation and all patch are right... try a free hosting or wait by VAM developer.
This freehosting is good normaly https://byethost.com/index.php/free-hosting

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 11:45:12 PM »
All the websites i've done work fine on my hosting, included phpvms that i've tried too. I don't spend my money to use a free host. Many VA are using VAM, it seems to work with some corrections. Moreover i'm  convinced that VAM is better than phpvms, but the dev is too busy too answer my question. I still expect 2 or 3 days before using phpvms definitively...

ARV187

• View Profile
    • Argavirtual aerolíneas
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 02:33:31 AM »
Free hosting is to try a different host to test if is VAM or server fault.
"Hostinger" for example is a hard server, have a rare configuration and was necessary launch a patch. Send a ticket to your host support, may be that they have registered the issue and they can fix it. In my phpvms server they fix me some things.

Also take in mind that this project is borning, isn't mature yet, but is close to being completed. Then depend of your urgency to take a VA manager.

Celis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 03:36:01 AM »
Also try to start with a new clean install, maybe the one you have already is messed up.
Check for correct php version of your host. I tried most of the free hosting with same results as yours. It was always a host issue.
The system works fine is you follow the instructions of the pdf tutorial and using correct host.

Good luck

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2015, 11:56:27 AM »
I will try today a new fresh install, anyway that's what i planned to do today ;)

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 12:48:19 PM »
I've checked all the config of my host, it's ok with the requirements ok VAM, do a brand new install and same problem : impossible to access the admin panel. I can't do anything more, except wait for the dev :(

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 01:12:42 PM »
UP for the dev ;)

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 08:37:38 PM »
sorry for my late reply, I was too busy these days.
what is the URL of your VA?
what do you get when you are trying to access the administration panel? any error on the screen? Do you get something in the error.log and last question to figurate out what's going on with your server: are you setting VAM in a subdomain for example vam.yourva.com ?
VAM Creator and programmer.

6mille

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »
Thank you  for your answer. So, when i try to access the panel admin i have an error 404. My VAM test site is set in a subdomain : http://vam.voozenoo.fr
I' ve not found any error.log, where is it ?