Author Topic: Booking Routes  (Read 184 times)

rmva

• View Profile
Booking Routes
« on: February 05, 2020, 04:38:31 PM »
Hello all,

So I have installed everything, but the booking function seems to not work correctly. I tested it yesterday and it let me book and fly one route (KMSP to KUGN with a CRJ7). But then I wanted to book the return route, which is in the system, and I can see the route on the Routes Screen, and also on the Hub Screen as associated with KUGN, but it does not show up on the booking screen.

Is there a fix for this? Is this a bug?

Thanks!

-Martin

Sophie

• View Profile
Re: Booking Routes
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 06:07:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure you either don't have an Alternate, or you used one that is not in the database. Please check this entry.

It's not a bug

Sophie
Please use the search function, this will help you with most of the questions asked here.

rmva

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 07:37:37 PM »
OK. So what is an easy way to know if an airport is in the registry as there seems to be no search function?

Sophie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 08:38:13 PM »
Normally all major airports are in the database, unless the ICAO has changed recently (depending on the age of your airport database). You can look it up in the database, or write a search function for yourself.

Table: airports

I have only changed one airport in the database, if I remember correctly it was OTHH or OMAA not sure.

Attention, a change only in the database on the website does not help. Also the database in the Acars must be adjusted, because it has an independent database.
Please use the search function, this will help you with most of the questions asked here.

rmva

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:31:17 PM »
Thanks. I just downloaded the files on Sunday so I am a bit surprised some of them aren't there, but I will make adjustments.

Thank you!
\