Author Topic: Restyling the site  (Read 69 times)

KLAS

• View Profile
Restyling the site
« on: November 16, 2019, 04:54:01 PM »
Hi,

I'm interested in restyling the site and changing some things in the html for the site.

Do you know where I can find the html files/code that I can change? I've looked in index.php and don't see any html to edit, so if someone could point me to the correct file to edit, that'd be great.

Thank you so much!

drgullen

• View Profile
Re: Restyling the site
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 07:13:36 PM »
Well, can you be more specific as to what you want to change?

For example, changing the default fonts and colors would involve editing CSS files whereas changing the overall layout would involve editing multiple PHP files.

KLAS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 04:42:59 PM »
Sorry for the late reply!

I am interested in changing some of the layout of the site as well as changing CSS files.

I'm not sure which PHP files the html for the homepage, etc. are though.

drgullen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
CSS files are in the /vam/css folder.  bootstrap.min.css and custom.css are the two main ones used.

The home page varies depending on what you clicked on.  /vam/main_index.php is the main homepage, but /vam/index_vam.php and /vam/index_vam_op.php are also used in some circumstances.

There are also multiple headers used: /vam/vam_header.php and /vam/vam_index_header.php.

tgycgijoes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 03:42:10 AM »
I have tried to edit the home page and can't find "Welcome To VAM Airline" anywhere to change; Virtual Airline Manager Heading.  I searched all of the files with no luck where are these please?