Author Topic: Error when logging in with sim acars.  (Read 297 times)

EliteCobraTyler

• View Profile
Error when logging in with sim acars.
« on: May 20, 2019, 04:19:32 PM »
I am having multiple errors when logging in with sim acars. I looked at multiple posts and I have done everything. The files are in. I have just downloaded it just a few days ago so everything is the latest version. The errors are:

Error trying to get aircrafts from VAM system.

Error trying to get aircrafts from VA web.

Error trying to connect to the VA web.

Please someone help please.

pilotryanb

• View Profile
Re: Error when logging in with sim acars.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 07:23:34 AM »
This is the same issue I have been having. I see it has been a common issue for years yet I have not seen a solution posted anywhere. I JUST installed VAM a day or two ago, I've done it before and the site is fully functional but SIMACARS throws up the same errors as the OP. Link is definitely correct, not sure the issue at this point.

Best Regards,
Ryan

Ravn147

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 10:58:45 PM »
My airline is doing the exact same thing. I just installed a fresh copy of VAM and started setting up my site but cannot get the acars to connect. Anyone have a solution yet?

Sophie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 11:36:33 AM »
Pls check ...

The PhP version used is not higher than 7.2 The system was written for 7.0 all higher versions may result in the need to make adjustments to the system

the URL in your Acars ends with   yourdomain/vam    This is really important /vam

Please also pay attention if you are using HTTP or HTTPS.

Sophie
Please use the search function, this will help you with most of the questions asked here.

lincolngadea

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:24 AM »
Hello Sophie, The php version is 7.0 and I've already tried using with HTTPS and HTTP.  :-\