Author Topic: THIS FLIGHT IS ALREADY REPORTED TO THE WEB SYSTEM  (Read 649 times)

jorgitoachar

• View Profile
Re: THIS FLIGHT IS ALREADY REPORTED TO THE WEB SYSTEM
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 04:14:34 PM »
Hi guys, I have the same problem. And I still couldn't solve it, did you make it? I also try to make the report manually through the web and I get the following error: There was an error running the query [Incorrect integer value: '' for column `id********_dhlargentinava`.`pireps`.`route` at row 1]
I think that the problem is in the pyreps table, one of the lines has an incorrect type of value and that is why it does not accept the information that the ACARS SIM sends to it and neither does it enter manually on the web. Can you think of which line it can be? Who does not have problems with this, can you share an image of your pyreps table to see if ours is ok? I use a free hosting, I have php version 7.2...but I doubt that is the problem.

drgullen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 06:30:39 PM »

jorgitoachar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2019, 07:11:20 PM »
Check here for info about that issue: http://virtualairlinesmanager.net/foro//index.php?topic=1508.msg5990#msg5990

I made the comment on the mail lines, adding to both lines "//" as indicated by the user, and the error continues. I tried to execute the command to change the mode from sql to traditional and it doesn't allow me, it requires me SUPER permissions  :-\

jorgitoachar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2019, 08:07:53 PM »
Check here for info about that issue: http://virtualairlinesmanager.net/foro//index.php?topic=1508.msg5990#msg5990

In addition,I also reviewed the critical events section in my SIM ACARS log and does not mention any errors related to the code. Just mention a critical landing light ON above 10 thousand feet (I was testing with the lights haha)

jorgitoachar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 03:56:16 AM »

I made the comment on the mail lines, adding to both lines "//" as indicated by the user, and the error continues. I tried to execute the command to change the mode from sql to traditional and it doesn't allow me, it requires me SUPER permissions  :-\

I was able to solve the problem of manual reporting through the web. I modified three lines in the database pireps table. The lines are: routes, pax and cargo. The "type of value", by default, of these lines is INT (11) and I changed them to (TEXT), this got the data entered through the web to be loaded into the database. I still have the problem in the ACARS SIM of the two error messages when I report the flight, I'm still looking for a solution ...

Charlyalbert48

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2019, 08:46:02 AM »
A mi me Salio de repente este mismo aviso cuando necesite enviar el Pireps por medio del SIM ACARS :
Re: THIS FLIGHT IS ALREADY REPORTED TO THE WEB SYSTEM  es un problema relacionado a que el SIM ACARS no encuentra el Email del Staff.  la Solucona la publique en este Post  http://virtualairlinesmanager.net/foro//index.php?PHPSESSID=ia15hr4o97qd1hplq8kjgoabc5&topic=2209.0  si necesitan ayudas me pueden enviar un MP y tratare de brindarles una Solucion. la Base de datos no la he tocado para nada desde que instale el sistema VAM hace ya un Año. si he modificado los archivos php y otros del sistema VAM. para poder llegar a solucionar varios de los errores y problemas que he tenido. todo gracias a que hay gente que sabe mucho y comparte problemas que han tenido y como lo han solucionado. Saludos Amigos!