Author Topic: Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value  (Read 119 times)

xolights

• View Profile
Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value
« on: June 30, 2018, 06:52:01 PM »
Hi ,

I have install VAM on local.

But when i want add new fleet i have this error : There was an error running the query [Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value]

Thx for help :)

Raajheer1

• View Profile
Re: Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:23:35 AM »
Same issue here, I was able to fix the parameter_ID field but I am unsure of what the GVAUSER_ID Does. If it doesn't do anything then can I just set them all to one? Or do I need to set it to auto-increment from 1? Looking at the database it says its an integer with a character max defined at 11.

Some info:
The Error- There was an error running the query [Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value]

The Code-
Code: [Select]
$sql = "insert into va_finances (finance_date,amount,description,report_type,parameter_id) values (now(),$aircraftvalue,'$description','New Aircraft','1')";
The Database- http://prntscr.com/k6c3uh

Thanks,
Raaj Patel

quepsi83

• View Profile
Re: Field 'gvauser_id' doesn't have a default value
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 10:28:49 PM »
maybe this could help? GVAUSER is (at time of installation of VAM) the Super User Admin type.  The ID is the table INDEX value.  The User Manual tells you pretty much NOT to delete this record from the table.  Also, the table GVAUSERS is the actual PILOTS table. VAM does not work with the PILOTS table at all. So, check the Manual then retrace your setup and see if somewhere along your journey you've done something unusual to the Admin record in GVAUSERS table.

I've had other issues with VAM... but not this type of error... I'm thinking the Admin gvauser record got stepped on somewhere along the ling. Check the Manual and follow the steps as written. Good luck guys...

Cheers,

Keith