Author Topic: Airport ICO Search field in the Airport Database ?  (Read 283 times)

nbrich1

• View Profile
Airport ICO Search field in the Airport Database ?
« on: February 19, 2018, 06:50:10 PM »
We have just started a Flying club using your VAM software.

Still in updating but we do fly to unlisted strips as well as some fictional strips or locations. Is there any search parameters to easily search or an ICAO in the airport database after a airport or strip is created? or it there anyway to get to a specific ICAO to edit if it required rather than paging though many pages of airports before getting to the  specific ICAO ?

If not is is possible to consider an ICAO search engine of inquiry field to easily find an airport record?

Think I have a Duplicate ICAO entered so how is the "Dup" deleted or removed from the airport database?.

Norm
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:08:22 PM by nbrich1 »

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Airport ICO Search field in the Airport Database ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:55:01 PM »
We have just started a Flying club using your VAM software.

Still in updating but we do fly to unlisted strips as well as some fictional strips or locations. Is there any search parameters to easily search or an ICAO in the airport database after a airport or strip is created? or it there anyway to get to a specific ICAO to edit if it required rather than paging though many pages of airports before getting to the  specific ICAO ?

If not is is possible to consider an ICAO search engine of inquiry field to easily find an airport record?

Think I have a Duplicate ICAO entered so how is the "Dup" deleted or removed from the airport database?.

Norm

I move this into the correct section (suggestions) , this is already requested and will be part of a future release.
VAM Creator and programmer.