Author Topic: Transload Virtual Airlines  (Read 80 times)

TVA703

• View Profile
Transload Virtual Airlines
« on: October 31, 2017, 09:52:03 PM »
Good day all.

It has been a long 4 years, but we are pleased to announce that Transload is back in service. Transload Virtual Airlines is a name that most flight simmers have heard of, or has been a member of, and we are once again back in operations, and we invite you to become one of the family.

The brief history of Transload Virtual Airlines can be viewed on our websites. We are using 2 websites for 2 different Acars systems.

VAM: www.transloadvirtualairlines.com
VAFS: www.transloadvirtual.com

If interested in short HOPS: www.virtualsilverairways.site

I will be working on flight routes on a daily bases and expect over 3000 routes to be uploaded. We will also be implementing the original 6 divisions.

Please feel free to stop by and say hello.

Thank you,

TVA703 Ron Batchelor

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Transload Virtual Airlines
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:51:47 PM »
Good day all.

It has been a long 4 years, but we are pleased to announce that Transload is back in service. Transload Virtual Airlines is a name that most flight simmers have heard of, or has been a member of, and we are once again back in operations, and we invite you to become one of the family.

The brief history of Transload Virtual Airlines can be viewed on our websites. We are using 2 websites for 2 different Acars systems.

VAM: www.transloadvirtualairlines.com
VAFS: www.transloadvirtual.com

If interested in short HOPS: www.virtualsilverairways.site

I will be working on flight routes on a daily bases and expect over 3000 routes to be uploaded. We will also be implementing the original 6 divisions.

Please feel free to stop by and say hello.

Thank you,

TVA703 Ron Batchelor

Welcome, I add your VA to the VA list using VAM. Enjoy!
VAM Creator and programmer.