Author Topic: [SOLVED] only Charter flights?  (Read 2175 times)

• View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] only Charter flights?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 03:18:58 AM »
You should check the routes that you setup and make sure that you assigned an aircraft type to them and if you did, you are actually flying the one that was assigned.  If the plane is remaining at the departure airport, that could mean that the registration for that plane wasn't assigned in the route, so the system doesn't move the plane because it doesn't know which one to move.

You should compare the route that worked as a regular flight to the one that didn't work and see if there are differences in terms of plane types assigned to fly it or any other differences other than the obvious ones like flight plan, etc.  Check also for typing mistakes, like maybe the ICAO code is invalid or a slight difference in the registry for the plane perhaps.

• View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] only Charter flights?
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 05:06:36 AM »
In addition to my last post, I've verified the time for plane booked cancelation was set to 2 hours. I believe it may be causing the issue. Probably VAM is cancelling the flight whatever its status.
Now I changed the cancellation time to 999 and we have completed 3 regular flights with on other issue.
However, flight financial report is missing. I am not sure if it is related.