Author Topic: VAM 2.6 Hot Fix 03  (Read 869 times)

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
VAM 2.6 Hot Fix 03
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:23:49 PM »
Dear users,
Before continue with the ongoing development on VAM 2.7 I am preparing a new Hot Fix for VAM, this will include bugfix for know issues and a some fixes for security. This HF03 will be ready for beta testers by end of this month, so far I have a lot of files with changes. There are important security fixes and also some improvements on db connection. Once this HF03 is released I will continue with VAM 2.7 as my parental leave is over and because on the way to my work I can develop with my MacBook Air in the train  ;D
If everything is fine the HF03 will be released by the first week of November.
VAM Creator and programmer.

Morfeus74

• View Profile
    • Airberlin Virtual Airline
Re: VAM 2.6 Hot Fix 03
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:25:09 PM »
Great News !!  :D

do you have any news on the SIM ACARS 1.5 ??  ;)
as I wrote you long ago ... there are small detection problems on some aircraft !

regards... 8)

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 08:02:36 PM »
Great News !!  :D

do you have any news on the SIM ACARS 1.5 ??  ;)
as I wrote you long ago ... there are small detection problems on some aircraft !

regards... 8)

SIM ACARS 1.5 development was stopped because I prefer to fix those issues, security is important for me.
My plan is first release HF03 and then continue with SIM ACARS 1.5 and VAM 2.7 So far there are new enhancements already developed in SIM ACARS like backu of data base, recover of database, sounds added , better log , taxi speed fix, flight NM fix for flight from Asia to America ....

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:16 PM »
Development of 2.6.3 is still in progress. sorry, but with a 3 months baby at home I am progressing slower than expected. I would say that HF 2..6.3 is done at 85%