Author Topic: SimAcars and Anti-Virus Software  (Read 1015 times)

snowowl_420

• View Profile
SimAcars and Anti-Virus Software
« on: June 19, 2015, 09:04:21 PM »
We're aware of the anti-virus issues that crops up from time to time. However we have one pilot dealing with Mcafee and having no luck using SimAcars at all. I want to try FSAcars and see if that works. I think I have the create_template_fsacars.php configured correctly. If a pilot logs on using fsacars will he be shown on the map while flying?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:04:24 AM by snowowl_420 »

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: SimAcars and Anti-Virus Software
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
We're aware of the anti-virus issues that crops up from time to time. However we have one pilot dealing with Mcafee and having no luck using SimAcars at all. I want to try FSAcars and see if that works. I think I have the create_template_fsacars.php configured correctly. If a pilot logs on using fsacars will he be shown on the map while flying?

Hi, no map for fsacars, also I will not provide suppport for FS ACRS it is a very old tracker with some issues and the developers are not supporting it anymore.

Regarding the antivirus, please read this http://virtualairlinesmanager.net/foro/index.php?topic=175.0 I wrote all the details there
I recomend to use the last version of simacars: 1.2.0
VAM Creator and programmer.

snowowl_420

• View Profile
Re: SimAcars and Anti-Virus Software
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 02:22:44 PM »
Thanks for all your work on this, it's really appreciated. You have developed a fantastic VA system that does exactly what a VA system should do. Keep up the GREAT work!