Author Topic: ERROR in "my statistics"  (Read 108 times)

BlindPilot

• View Profile
ERROR in "my statistics"
« on: June 29, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
Hi,

when i select "my statistic" from the Pilot Menu i see these Error:

There was an error running the query [In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #3 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'db_swo_1.pirepfsfk.DistanceFlight'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by]

What can i do?

Thanks for Help

BlindPilot

• View Profile
Re: ERROR in "my statistics"
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »
Hi all

i.ve some problems with mysql 5.7

in the file my.cnf the standard parameter is:
[mysqld]
sql_mode=ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

after the Installation of VAM v2.6.2 everything work nearly fine. The Pireps can send by acars, the livemap works good but the Statistics dosn.t showen.

After eding the my.cnf at the end of file with these parameter:
[mysqld] 
sql_mode = "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

i see the statistics but now the pireps can.t be send anymore and the livemap is not working. After a flight and send the pirep it looks i never flight the route. The Plane is in same location befor start flight.

Has anybody the same prob and an idea how can i fix it?

BlindPilot

• View Profile
Re: ERROR in "my statistics"
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 12:46:37 AM »
Hi guys!

i.ve found the answer for my Problem. For all they have the same issue there are few things.

First take a look wich MYSQL-Server you are using. Because after mysql5.7 there are different changes on the Database Function. You can read the importent changes in the mysql documentation.

At these Time you can add a line to your my.cnf when you.re using ubuntu you find it in /etc/mysql and then open and edit with nano the my.cnf-file

copy these at the end of file:
sql_mode = "ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

save and restart with
service mysql restart
your mysql-server.

These will work for the next time.

BUT!
For VAM-Creator: in one of the next updates of mysql-server oracle will close these function. So please read the documentation. my english is to bad to tell you why it dosen.t work in the future.

Because i.m think:
change absolutly one think when your understand what you.re doing, here is for all german user a good link to understand what it mean and how it work.
https://privatstrand.dirkschmidtke.de/2016/06/20/mysql-5-7-sql_mode-mit-straffen-zuegeln/

I hope it is helpfull.

Greetings to all