Author Topic: Vam 2.7  (Read 517 times)

wisnia80

• View Profile
Vam 2.7
« on: May 29, 2017, 10:09:13 PM »
Hi Alejandro.

I would like to open a topic regarding next release of vam 2.7

As far you know many of us introduce a vam system as a basis of virtual airline management. So far so good but can you give us any feedback regarding new release. For some of us it would be better to change some files instead of rebuilding the system from scratches (due to the fact that some of pages where rewritten with personalized code). Is it possible to introduce new features.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:17:09 PM by wisnia80 »

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Vam 2.7
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 01:01:52 AM »
Hi Alejandro.

I would like to open a topic regarding next release of vam 2.7

As far you know many of us introduce a vam system as a basis of virtual airline management. So far so good but can you give us any feedback regarding new release. For some of us it would be better to change some files instead of rebuilding the system from scratches (due to the fact that some of pages where rewritten with personalized code). Is it possible to introduce new features.

Thanks in advance

Hi ,

currently I am working on VAM 2.7, some features like enhancements on login and auto activation of pilots. Enhancements on finatial module, some administration enhancements, exam module, performance enhancements, integartions of data of all VAM using VAM , sim brief integration ... are ongoing. I re-started this after a pause I had to do due to personal reasons.
Before relase VAM2.7 I want to release a hOT fIX 03 with bug fixing for the current version 2.6.2

As always I try to minimize the impact of VAMusing personalized code, the effort is mainly done at view level, I mean the cosmetic level. But some times is impossible to isolate funtional improvements if any VA has modified the VAM baseline code, so in this case you have to merge code to merge funtionality.
Take in mind that most of the VA only customize the look and feel, not the funtionality.
I'll do my best to minimize the impact on curretn VA files.
I do no have a release date, but my goal is during this summer.
VAM Creator and programmer.

wisnia80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:33:01 PM »
Any dates can be revealed :)  when some hot fix will be released :)

BlindPilot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 09:54:22 PM »
Hi!

when alejandro work on VAM 2.7 is anyone there, they can write a second documentation for after VAM install?

I.ve installed VAM v2.6.2 and there are some questions the answer i can.t found in the documentation.

Thanks and i.m lookin gofrward to V2.7 but take all the time you need alejandro.

wisnia80

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »
Helo Alejandro

Any updates regardign the progress ...
What is still in front of you in your to do list?