Author Topic: Instalation problems v.2.6  (Read 709 times)

csjcb

• View Profile
Instalation problems v.2.6
« on: May 26, 2017, 04:05:20 PM »
Hi folks

I've installed the VAM system under PHP 71. and at least following the instructions I guess, but when trying to install db_schema.sql i've got the following error:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `acars_flight`

MySQL said: 
#1044 - Access denied for user 'id1782005_jcb'@'%' to database 'information_schema'

Any tips please

Thank you

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:37:06 PM by csjcb »

Didier

• View Profile
Re: Instalation problems v.2.6
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 12:10:23 AM »
What kind of web hosting do you use ?

csjcb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:31:31 AM »
I'm using INFINITYFREE now, and installing by the book, I'm getting the following errors, on db_schema:

Erro
Comando SQL: 
CREATE VIEW v_flights_pilots AS SELECT count( report_id ) AS c, DATE_FORMAT( date, '%Y-%m-%d' ) AS flight_date, pilot_id AS pilot, 'fsacars' AS
TYPE FROM reports
GROUP BY pilot, date
UNION
SELECT count( pirep_id ) AS c, DATE_FORMAT( date, '%Y-%m-%d' ) AS flight_date, gvauser_id AS pilot, 'manual' AS
TYPE FROM pireps
GROUP BY pilot, date
UNION
SELECT count( pirepfsfk_id ) AS c, DATE_FORMAT( CreatedOn, '%Y-%m-%d' ) AS flight_date, gvauser_id AS pilot, 'fskeeper' AS
TYPE FROM pirepfsfk
GROUP BY pilot, flight_date;

Mensagens do MySQL : 
#1142 - CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'epiz_20161892'@'192.168.0.6' for table 'v_flights_pilots'

The PHP version is 7, but even with v5.5 and 5.6, same errors

Will appreciate you guys any help

thank you

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:19:03 PM by csjcb »

Timothee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 11:33:06 PM »
Looks like your hoster does not allow to create views, at least your user doesn't have the required permissions.
I suggest you look for another hoster.

livr517

• Try, try and try some more. Never surrender.
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Virtual Airlines
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 01:31:14 AM »
I use the same hoster. For free accounts, they actually don't allow the view command. You will get errors with almost all the sql uploads. Here is what i suggest, pay the $3.99 and get the full service. well worth it. you get a lot more than what you currently see in the CPanel. I just finished creating the database with zero errors. on the free side i was getting 35 tables and about 70k files, now I have 70+ tables and over 146k files. on the free side, you get half the picture. for $3.99 per month, it ain't bad. I own my domain, that cost me $0.99 for the year. It say take advantage of that too.

csjcb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 12:06:19 AM »
Sorry mates for the late reply.

I appreciate your help and suggestions. I went for a paid version for testing purposes and all its working now, but the VA Financial Report, but has nothing to do with it.

I'm looking at the forum for a solution if any otherwise Alejandro has to help those guys with same problem.

Thank you folks once again