Author Topic: Migrating From PhpVMS  (Read 1282 times)

JakeFromStateFarm

• View Profile
Migrating From PhpVMS
« on: May 23, 2017, 10:05:22 PM »
Hello all, I am thinking of moving my virtual airline from phpVMS to VAM. Is there a converting tool for this conversion.

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virtual Airlines Manager
Re: Migrating From PhpVMS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »
Hello all, I am thinking of moving my virtual airline from phpVMS to VAM. Is there a converting tool for this conversion.
I want to provide a tool for this migration, if you send me your phpvms database I can work and provide a tool for everybody.
In order to develop that tool I need a phpvms database
VAM Creator and programmer.

livr517

• Try, try and try some more. Never surrender.
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Virtual Airlines
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 01:34:40 AM »
I want to provide a tool for this migration, if you send me your phpvms database I can work and provide a tool for everybody.
In order to develop that tool I need a phpvms database

PM me, ill send you my current data base.

justme1003

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 06:01:14 PM »
Is there a migration tool made to go from phpvms to VAM yet. our group is looking to switch. There are a few bugs we need to work out first

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 11:56:09 AM »
Is there a migration tool made to go from phpvms to VAM yet. our group is looking to switch. There are a few bugs we need to work out first

Plase send me you phpvms database , you can remove private data (pilot names , mail .... then I can use it with other I got in order to build that migration tool

cloudsurferuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 11:54:01 AM »
Hi, has anyone sent you a phpvms database yet?

Like many, I would love to migrate from phpvms, which now appears to be dead, to VAM but with thousands of routes & pireps in the system, starting a fresh is not an option.

Happy send you a copy of our DB if you still need one. Subject to non-disclosure of course.

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
Hi, has anyone sent you a phpvms database yet?

Like many, I would love to migrate from phpvms, which now appears to be dead, to VAM but with thousands of routes & pireps in the system, starting a fresh is not an option.

Happy send you a copy of our DB if you still need one. Subject to non-disclosure of course.
I have an old phpvms db, but for me it will be great to have a fresh one, so if you are able to provide it to me it will be very useful in order to provide a tool for the migration. I have never used phpvms. You can upload your a copy of your db and then send me a link with the zip.
Thank you in advance.

cloudsurferuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 12:16:25 PM »
Apologies for late response. I will create a copy of our database and replace personal info etc. Will send you a link when I've uploaded it. Thanks.

justme1003

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 04:20:30 AM »

Plase send me you phpvms database , you can remove private data (pilot names , mail .... then I can use it with other I got in order to build that migration tool

Did you receive my database? I know this is quite old but i did send it to you

VAM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 11:57:30 PM »

Did you receive my database? I know this is quite old but i did send it to you

yes but to be honest I could not work on the migration process,since this week there is a group of people helping to VAM project so this will be addressed soon

shaun105

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »
Any update on the migration tool yet ? I have a large VA so would be a great asset

Caporrella

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 07:21:50 PM »
No news about conversion tool?  ::)